1 a person who is regarded as easygoing and agreeable
Pussycat is a common term for a Cat.
Pussycat may also refer to:
- Pussycat (Dutch band), a Dutch girlband
- Faster Pussycat, an American hard rock band
- Faster Kill Pussycat, an album from Paul Oakenfold
- Josie and the Pussycats, a fictitious all-female rock band
- a character from advertising for Jamba!, a mobile phone content provider
- a member of The Pussycat Dolls
- a character in the Batman television series
- the 1965 film What's New Pussycat?
- 1968 Black & White Marvel Comics Magazine: The Adventures of Pussycat
pussycat in Swedish: Pussycat
Cheshire cat, Chinchilla cat, Maltese cat, Miss America, alley cat, bathing beauty, beau ideal, beaut, beauty, beauty contest winner, beauty queen, belle, blue cat, brick, bunny, calico cat, cat, charmer, cover girl, crackerjack, dazzler, doll, dream, enchantress, feline, gib, gib-cat, good Joe, good egg, good guy, great beauty, grimalkin, house cat, kit, kitling, kitten, kitty, kitty-cat, knockout, lady fair, likely lad, looker, model, mouser, nice guy, no slouch, paragon, peach, pinup, pinup girl, puss, pussy, raving beauty, reigning beauty, sex kitten, silver cat, slick chick, stout fellow, stunner, tabby, tabby cat, tiger cat, tom, tomcat, tortoise-shell cat, trump